What a funny thing to say right? A Health Retirement Plan?… What is that?
Find out on this video below:
I want to you to think for a moment about your retirement plan…
If you are like the majority, you begin an early plan with an advisor or you research how to help yourself fulfill having a great retirement in the future.
Obviously, you want to be satisfied in the future by the efforts and contributions you established early on in your life to make sure you came out ahead in the end.
So, in 5, 10, 30 years from now, whatever that time line is for you, you will be monetarily prepared for retirement, which means:
- Spending more time with family & friends.
- Enjoying a road trip or flight to your most desired bucket list destination (a cruise to Europe, the Caribbean, go overseas).
- Playing with grandkids in the park or taking them to the aquarium.
- Travel to other friends and family not in the state or nearby.
- Doing whatever you want since you have so much time!
What a reward it will bring to invest earlier!
In a recent Forbes Article I just read talking about retirees, this was mentioned as THE #1 concern for those in retirement: The No. 1 concern for pre-retirees: how their health will hold up. “I worry about some unexpected health problem that could cripple my lifestyle” (Forbes, 2013).
I want you to think about your health this way, no matter your age. If you invest the efforts and time into your health right now, starting today, what will that ultimately look like for you in the next 5, 10, 15 years from now?
What will your health and future self look like in your retirement:
- Will you be active without pain worsening… Maybe it’s already bad? What if it gets worse?
- Will your weight remain the same right now as it will be in the next 5, 10, 15 years from now with the diet you are currently using?
- Will you remain disease-free, injury-free, or illness-free (under your own power) as long as you keep fueling your body with what you’re currently feeding it?
- What will your kids or grandkids get to do more of with you being active and independent vs. in a nursing home or on medications that stop you from doing life as you please?
- Will it keep you out of medical expenses that are bankrupting so many families these days?
If you haven’t, make sure you check out this video to understand why a health retirement plan is necessary and what you can do about it for the better!
To Your Health & Happiness,
The Physio Revolution Team
P.S. If you are interested in finding more solutions about your journey towards better health including weight loss tips, dietary improvements, exercise plans, or further options with The Physio Revolution, make sure you are following us on your favorite social media platform. We give out weekly tips and advice on how to stay healthy.
You can also sign up for our latest blogs & tips email list by clicking here: SEND ME FREE TIPS & ADVICE