We Are Hiring!
Marketing Assistant Position:
Are you an Experienced Marketing Assistant looking for a fresh challenge in an environment where growth and opportunities exist?
Do you Currently Feel "Stuck" in your role, where your talent isn't fully utilized or it's towards something you don't believe in?
We are looking for a full time marketing assistant to join us at The Physio Revolution, our fast growing physical therapy clinic in the heart of Denver, CO (40 hours). Someone who absolutely loves marketing and writing. One who has strong emotional intelligence/ability to connect with others through writing, and who has a previous track record of producing leads and prospects which results in the sales team being able to easily convert into paying customers.
If this is sounding like you & what you are looking for read on...
We are a physical therapy and wellness clinic located in the heart of Denver, Colorado that is experiencing rapid growth. Brooke and Annie co-owners of the company (opened in November 2017) have grown the current clinic from 0 clients to a booked schedule week on week with clients coming through the doors and now we are an amazing team of 6.
We are ready to maximize our current clinic and then go on to scale it to multiple clinic locations in the Denver/Metro area (that’s why we need you). We are completely out of network with all insurance companies allowing us to provide top notch care & a world class experience for our clients.
Our mission is to help active adults make better decisions about their health that help them stay active, independent, & mobile in order to do the things they love (a whole lot more of that Colorado Lifestyle) without nasty pain pills, painful injections or pointless surgeries.
Ask anyone of our clients and you’ll soon discover we have created an incredible environment for our clients to thrive in. Check us out here: thephysiorevolution.com.
We believe so strongly in education and provide a ton of in-house training, teaching and coaching. You will work directly with our incredible team (& co-owners) and have the opportunity to help grow this business even further by communicating why what we do will help people in the community. You have the potential to have a job that is more than just a job, but a place where you can really grow personally, as a marketing professional and directly impact the growth of a small company that is transforming people's lives.
Demand for this role has been high and we invite you to apply if you feel confident and able to achieve the tasks and responsibilities listed below:
We know true “A players” love to be held accountable for high standards of performance, which means you will be given your own key objectives and outcomes to meet (with support & training from us). When these are consistently met, you’ll experience benefits and privileges.
To Achieve The Level of Success We Are Looking For, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Execute on 2-3 promotional campaigns every quarter that add an additional 30 prospects & be able to communicate the campaigns with the team effectively.
- To meticulously follow the company’s inside marketing process, which includes: tracking & reporting on key metrics, updating records appropriately, following structure of marketing schedule, sending appropriate material out at appropriate times, making & improving on campaigns/marketing assets, keep up with Google/Facebook ads, create materials as needed, write emails.
- 1. Newsletter completed quarterly that produces people to reach out from call to actions.
- 2. Edit media content and disperse across all channels every week
- 3. Create success stories, podcast, FB videos, book, in clinic content
- 4. To accurately manage the company’s CRM and database
- Flawlessly organize, implement, manage and report on the company’s various marketing campaigns and systems so they produce the results expected.
- Solid understanding of people, our audience and our perfect client along with products, services, promotions, etc.
Other Skills Necessary:
- Ability to properly format marketing communications, e-mails and sales letters.
- Ability to create a production schedule and follow it.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Understanding of what motivates people to take action
- A love for writing (sales copy) and marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and sensory acuity
- Accountability- able to thrive on being held accountable for results and performance
- KPI focused previous employment and success within a KPI driven company
- Persistence to overcome obstacles and achieve quotas
- Experience working with an online CRM
- Previous experience of working on marketing campaigns, both online and offline
- Strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude & high energy
- Openness to learn & willingness to change
- A strong desire to be coached
- Incredible at connecting via writing skills
Furthermore, We are looking for a candidate who is able to adhere to the following core values we embody:
The successful candidate will work for the owners of the business to ensure that these core values are present in the day to day running of the business – and ultimately, be responsible for the successful growth of the business...
All hiring (and firing) at The Physio Revolution is made with these Core Values firmly in mind and we look forward to discussing them more with you at the interview - when we can also discuss other benefits and incentives of you choosing to join our team!
It is said that some of the happiest & most fulfilled people in the world, possess 2 things an insatiable appetite for growth and learning & an ability to serve others to the utmost of their abilities. We believe that whole heartedly and is why we put such a strong emphasis on serving our clients to the best of our abilities while constantly pursuing more growth and learning.
We will support you in this role and can provide an incredible career opportunity- one where you will have the potential for growth in the company and where pay rises and privileges will be linked to performance.
If you are a friendly & fun person who likes what you have just read & looking for a learning environment where you can grow yourself professionally & personally…then YOU should apply! We look forward to talking to you soon!
Please Note: You must have previous experience in successfully finding leads and customers for a business. YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING and/or other relevant experience working with graphic designers, printers, copywriters and web designers.
What we will provide for you:- An opportunity to be apart of an incredible team that loves to achieve and impact others.
- 90 day onboarding process with everything you’ll need to successfully carry out your new role
- On-going coaching/access to courses and learning opportunities
- Competitive Salary: $40K-$55K
- 10 days paid vacation + 8 paid holidays
- Part time role considered
If you are looking for a place to “call home” and want to be part of a company that Is growing quickly which will present opportunities to learn, grow as a person and marketer, then this is perfect for you and we encourage you to apply…
Apply below and submit a ONE PAGE cover letter clearly detailing your previous marketing experience and why you think you would be great for this role to Annie@thephysiorevolution.com.