8 Simple Ways to Beat Neck and Shoulder Pain
Get solutions to neck and shoulder pain without having to use long-term pills or injections.
Neck and Shoulder Pain
Are you currently dealing with or concerned with issues possibly arising from your neck and/or shoulder? Do you currently suffer from any of the following symptoms or issues:
- Chronic neck aches or headaches?
- Difficulty sleeping on your one side due to pain?
- Waking up with severe neck or shoulder pain and inability to move in multiple directions?
- Difficulty lifting objects up overhead with sharp pain?
- Nerve pain running down your arm during work, daily activities at home, or during workouts?
- Dull, chronic on/off headaches?
- Pain while rotating your head to see over your shoulder while driving or pain while grabbing for your seat belt?
If any of these symptoms affect you, then you are not alone! The spine, including the neck, takes on
many forces in a day, and the shoulder is prone to repetitive actions throughout the day that can result in discomfort, pain, or injury.
This is something we see all the time here at our clinic.
You’ve probably had friends tell you, “Take a sleeping pill or a pain pill and you’ll be fine”
or “Just take it easy and rest”. I can tell you right now; that does not solve the issue! If
you are concerned about taking pain pills that only mask the actual issue then you are in the right spot!
Neck and shoulder pain is a very common issue we see here at The Physio Revolution. Did you know that neck pain will occur again in 50% of people after the first injury?
A great way to start feeling better fast is with our FREE neck and shoulder pain report. Inside, it highlights 8 tips to implement TODAY to ease your neck and
shoulder pain and the following information:
- The secret ingredient to help keep your neck healthy
- How posture can affect the neck and shoulder and what to do about it
- What positions are the best (and the worst) while sleeping
- How the #1 thing we use every day, may be making our neck or shoulder pain worse
- And Much More!