Put a STOP to Knee Aches and Pain Without Having to See Your Orthopedist
While Avoiding Surgery & Risky Pain Medications
Don’t waste anymore time hoping your knee pain will go away tomorrow.
If you or your loved one are currently suffering from chronic “bad knees” or “wear & tear” that causes achey, painful knees – it’s very easy to chalk it up to your age. Do you feel you’ve already “tried everything” before and now it feels like an endless run-around trying to find REAL solutions to ending knee pain once and for all?
You may have difficulty pin-pointing exactly why you are experiencing knee pain – but one thing is sure – it’s doesn’t seem to be getting any better.
If this is happening to you, I want you to know – You are not alone. We see this type of scenario all the time.
Majority of people, like yourself or your loved one, suffer far longer than is needed. The waiting game is one of the main reasons knee pain is lasting longer than it ever should.
Many people want answers like:
“Why am I Still Suffering From Knee Pain… Even When I’ve Put Up With It For 6 Months (sometimes more) On and Off?”
The thing is, most people think that when they get knee pain they need to – “Just wait it out… it’ll go away on its own.” And then it will just disappear like “magic” overnight and you’ll never worry about it again… but then weeks and months creep up to become more of an identity with what you suffer having now.
People may state “How are your knees?” or ask you if your having knee pain instead of asking how YOU are. You might feel like you’ve been sidelined and unable to join in on all the fun activities due to the knee pain… maybe you’ve been invited to less family or friend events because of knee pain stopping you.
Does This Sound Like You?
This unfortunate scenario we see all the time has led me to grow increasingly frustrated with how many people suffer needlessly. So, I’ve written and published a knee report that lays out the important things most people can do on their own to relieve knee aches and pains, naturally… and I want you to have it at no charge.
Now, I don’t know if these tips will relieve you of your back pain completely…. yet. And, I can’t promise that what has worked for most of my patients and clients over the last 5+ years will also work for you.
However, reading this report has to be better than spending another day “resting”, accepting it, masking it with medication or just thinking you have “bad knees”.
This is a free option without any obligation or risks attached.
Our motivation behind this report is simple: To inspire you to take action.
- We understand you may have been let down previously and you want to make the best decision for yourself.
- You’d like to see if you can resolve it on your own yet.
- You may have been told to “rest” by friends, family or other providers and it just isn’t getting any better.
- Someone told you that knee pain is just about your age or genetics… so, you are learning to “accept it” instead of do something about it.
- You tried a couple massages or acupuncture treatments, but it only took the pain away temporarily and required you to continue to go over and over.
- It’s hard to find a good provider these days and know exactly who to trust to help your specific pain. The run-around gets old.
Side Note: the fact that you have tried any of these things is actually a good thing! Why? Because at least you now know what does and does not work for your knee pain.
Want help to get there faster?
What Can I Do Right Now To Help Ease My Knee Pain?
- Start by Making a Decision – The waiting game is what causes most people to fall into the longer lasting knee pain category. You need to decide initially, if you are ready to get help to ease your knee pain concerns.
- Stop Waiting and Resting – The 2 most common problems that contribute to suffering with knee pain longer than you should. Pain medications will help short-term, but they never address the root cause on how to end knee pain. Take Action.
- Get the Right Solutions to Fix the Root Cause – We help people get back to what they love to do 2-3x quicker than the therapy visit average in the industry.
- Get hands-on treatment from a Physical Therapist that you trust and know – Physical Therapy is proven to provide knee pain relief. If you are suffering longer than necessary, threatened by the lose of independence, fear losing the ability to do what you love to do in life with your family or friends, or afraid of long-term medications, injections, and surgery options, then PT can help you.
Interested in getting more help but not sure if this is the right fit for you?
No pressure. Just answers.