When it comes to getting out of pain the way you had hoped, there are 5 factors that have to come into play.
We dive into all of these below and guide all of our clients through this “whole body” approach we take with each one of our clients.
You can get a sneak peek below of what they are.
1. There’s the physical aspect of pain - How well do move your body and how often? This is the easy part for us as specialist of pain and movement to help you with.
2. There’s the fuel you put into your body – What foods & liquids do you consume most frequently. As they say, "You are what you eat." And yes, this is true. It will highly impact your healing time as well.
3. What does your recovery or sleep look like? Are you stressed frequently and don’t have the tools to combat stress or anxiety? What's the quality of your sleep look like? All of this will play into healing and getting out of pain successfully.
4. What does your support system or community that you’re involved in look like? Do you have support to help you along this journey out of pain or do people often put you down or act like they are tired of hearing about your aches and pain? This will play into healing as well.
5. Well, this may just be the BIGGEST piece of them all…
Click to watch the video above to find out the 5th element.